Monday, February 11, 2013

Yun oh! :)

Before, I thought "I'm not the marrying type" only because at that time, I've been NBSB for the longest time, never had dates during JS Prom, I was such a loser and not the popular one.  (hahaha! parang may bitterness pa rin ata...hahaha no, natatawa na lang ako ngayon when i remember those days..) 

I used to believe my nanay's litanya "Anak, pipila yang mga yan (referring to suitors) pag nakatapos ka na ng pag-aaral!" (I know, my close friends who are reading this e Humahagalpak na sa tawa, hehehe kasi naman naniwala naman talaga ako sa nanay ko, e sino ba naman ang di maniniwala, e nanay ko yun! hehe)  e di nakatapos na ko ng studies ko, ala pa rin yung pilang sinasabi ni nanay..hehehe e di nakapagtrabaho na ko, "Nay, asan na ang pila", sabi ni nanay, "darating yan, maghintay ka lang..." hahaha

Now, I realized that all of us should believe our mothers for they know what's best for us.  Best things come to those who wait :) I've waited so long and I thank God for giving me my wonderful husband.  Before, I believe in long courtship but Edmund assured me that it's not the basis for you to have a long and lasting relationship.  He told me "love me now and I'll court you forever".  (kinikilig pa rin ako until now...hehehe)

It all started here...December 24, 2006, the day he popped the question and I said YES! :) 






December 22, 2007 - the BIG day! the day we got married! :)









Our first son! Born on Oct 1, 2008.  Kiel is the name! :) Ivan Ezekiel Villavicencio Felix





Our second son! Born on Dec 22, 2011 (yes, same with our anniversary! greates gift!) Ethan Isaiah Villavicencio Felix







Thank you Lord for the wonderful gift, my family. :) Love you tatay, kuya kiel and ethan :)



2 comments:

  1. Love this post and the line "Love me now and I'll court you forever". Quotable quotes ang peg :)

    ReplyDelete