Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Negative plus Positive equals Positive!!

Sometimes, you really need to be frank about your feelings.  If you're hurting, say it to the person hurting you.  It may not be a good idea to have a confrontation with them but at least, you release whatever burden you're carrying.  Sometimes, it's better to keep quiet not to augment the not so good feeling inside yourself. but for me, it works when i say it :)

Sometimes, you need to add some spice to your relationship to make it stronger.  A very smooth relationship is quite boring (hehe!). 

We've been through a lot and I'm very proud to say that we both became mature when dealing with things.  God gave us those trial times to realize how wonderful life He has given us.  Thank You God for giving me my husband to support me when I'm really down.  He's there to cheer me up :) to give me words of wisdom, encouragement to face everything with very positive attitude. 

Now, I realized how I really am a pessimistic person.  Maybe it doesn't show but deep inside myself, all the negative thoughts are running through my mind.  Through this blog, it shows I'm a very positive person but most of the time, I'm on the negative side.  I'm always considering the worst case so if it happens, it doesn't hurt that much because I expected the worst already.  In life, you really need to be surrounded by positive persons so you can be positive too.  Thanks to my nanay and my hubby for being there to influence me with their positivity in life.

I encourage everyone to stay POSITIVE! Stop worrying.  Lift up to the Lord, all your burdens and everything will fall into its proper place.  Trust Him and have more faith.  This is also A NOTE TO MYSELF! :)  God bless everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment