Thursday, February 14, 2013

Health is Wealth!

I promise myself to eat healthy food and avoid all the junk food which I really love.  I could give up those junk food as I love my kids more than what I feel when I eat junk food.

I want to take care of my kids as long as I can and as long as the Lord grants me with a longer life.

Lord, I claim that I am healed! Thank You! I've been such a stubborn child and I really pray and I have more faith that You will make me a loyal and faithful follower.  I don't want to look like a prayerful person whenever I'm down.  Lord, please teach me to be grateful all the time for all the blessings you've been giving me, my family and my friends.

In the next couple of days, I will be having ultrasound but I know everything is ok. 

I am relieved from worrying when I talked to the doctor this morning.  She made me feel good and I know she is one of God's angels.  I thank God for giving this opportunity to reflect.

The thought of leaving my kids at their early age breaks my heart.  I am so positive that everything is ok.  Like what Dra. said "wag OA, sobra kang mag isip ng future...sobrang layo na ng narating ng iniisip mo."  She really made my day! :)

I am very much ok.  I am just OA on things affecting my family.  I just really love them! :)

Lord, Thank You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment