Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ikaw Na-man!

Super late post! (hehe) I received my 2nd engagement ring (not sure, if it's still the term to be used because we've been married for 5 years and blessed with 2 kids, basta "feeling-gera" lang ako na engagement ring siya! :)


ang dilim ng picture, sorry, di talaga ako magaling mag pic. I love it! :)


And since I have my engagement ring again, I am thinking of having our renewal of vows (not sure when, if pang ilang anniv kami mag renew ng vows)  Ang question "tay, i-rerenew mo pa ba?" hehehe sagot nya "wala bang expiration date sa marriage contract?" hahaha :)

Love you tay so much.  We've been through a lot already, ups and down, but still we stood together and held each other's hands to face everything.  I know there are still lots of trials to come but now I will not worry about it as long as we're together and I know that our love for each other became stronger, I will love you forever.  Thank you for the patience and I appreciate on how you take good care of us, your family :)  You're a hands-on tatay, you know how to change diapers, magtimpla ng gatas kahit madaling araw (yan e pag naglambing ako na "ikaw naman!" hehehe), kidding aside, you're a great tatay, you really make time for our bujoy's school activities and I know you will do it for Ethan as well. 

"Love you before, love you more today and I will love you forever." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment