Sunday, February 3, 2013

Senti Mode Monday!

I think this is a senti mode Monday for me.  I didn't know what I ate this morning to feel this way.  Maybe I'm just getting old and let's face it, when you're getting older you tend to become more sensitive with the things around you.

People have different views about the things happening in their lives.  They may react positively on negative things but others may react negatively.  It's the choice of a person whether he wants to be happy or sad.  Just act the way you wanted it to be. People just need to respect what your choices in life.  Anyway, you will realize it at the end of your journey.  "Laging sa huli ang pagsisisi".

I choose to be happy today! This is a happy Monday for me! :)  God is good all the time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment