Thursday, May 30, 2013

Stress Drillon..

If I could wish for a stress, I will wish to have the same stress with my hubby for the past few weeks.  It's been a very long journey for him to decide on one thing, to accept or not to.  I felt his worries and I know it was a very difficult decision for him to make.  I thank God for guiding him to make his final decision.  God is so amazing, He really works in our lives.  I cannot explain how exactly He works but I feel His presence in our lives.  You are such a faithful Father, dear God!

First of all, I would like to thank You for giving me my wonderful hubby, I appreciate him more, I am loving him more today than yesterday.  We are truly blessed!  I cannot ask for more.  Everything seems perfect.  As much as I don't want to think about the future, I can't help but think of the possibilities.  As much as I don't want to think about negative thoughts, the more negative thoughts run through my head.  Oooopppssss! it's an old ME, now, I know how to enjoy what I have now, don't think too much of the future but of course, I should bear in mind that whatever I'm doing now or whatever I have right now, in one way or another, it has impact to my future.  So, a note to myself, "be very careful in everything I do" and have more faith that everything is very much ok. :)

God is so good all the time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment