Saturday, May 11, 2013

Essay-Essay-an :)


"When I read JFEN’s announcement about the essay contest in time for Mother’s day, I got too excited!  Excited for the reason that I can share my experience being a mother and share my mother’s way of raising us.  Before, my mom was so protective of me, not allowed to spend overnight at a friend’s house, never allowed to have a boyfriend while studying and a lot more.  Though I don’t have a daughter yet! but I know how to protect my kids. 

I believe that how you were raised by your parents will be your guide to your future.  Now that I am a mother, I will never forget how my mom was able to raise us.  She did everything together with my father in order for us to finish our studies.  My mother believes that education is the only treasure they could give us and I will make sure that my kids will value how important education in one’s life.

It is true that you will appreciate your mother more when you become a mother.  Being a mother is a 24/7 job which you never get tired.  This is the job that you will surely love. "
Then, suddenly I stopped writing and my mind stopped thinking. 

I just realized that when you're doing something out of nothing, your heart isn't there, you just stop.  While if you're doing something out of love, you just keep on going and never get tired.  When you become a mother, it seems that there is a big transformation that happens, it just happens.  (walang kaabog abog, tada! you become a Supermom! you can do everything at the same time) 

When I get back home, I will again be the mother of my 2 littlle wonderful kids, my priceless possession :)  I thank God for giving me the opportunity to be a mother.  I cannot promise Him that I will be a great nanay all the time but I will try my best to be the best nanay I can be for my 2 boys :)  I appreciate more my nanay, now that I am a mother, too.  I thank her for showing me how to become a great nanay, I may not reach the level of love she continuously gives us unconditionally but at least I know how to do it, it just depends on me if I'll follow it or not. (wag matigas ulo, always obey nanay's advices about raising a family)  My nanay never stops being my nanay, she's always there to support me in everything I do.  I always hope and pray to God to give my nanay a longer life so we could spend more quality time with her.  Nanay, you never know how much I love you.  If others claim that their mom is the best mom in the whole wide world, then, you're the BEST among them all! Love you nanay.  Happy Mother's day! :)


Kuya Kiel at 1 year old :)

Ethan at 11-month old (ang kulit! pigil na pigil tawa nya..hehhee)

Kuya Kiel at 3 years old :)

Baby Ethan at 3-day old :)

Nanay Irene and Nanay Tuding :) Love you nanay!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment