Monday, May 6, 2013

Family and Work!

So much things running in my mind that I could not organize so I could write it here. 

These are the feelings I have for now:

1.  Missing my boys, tatay, kuya kiel and ethan;
2.  Worrying about work, I really hope and pray that each of us in the team have more strength and energy to face the challenges in our work here.
3.  Wanting to go home now as in NOW na!
4.  Thinking of the projects that I still need to finish.  "Irene, get it all done na! NOW na".
5.  Excited to see the fruits of our success! Thank You Lord for all the blessings, we may think we don't deserve it but since it's from You, we claim it that we deserve it! Love you! :)
6.  Wanting to go home now as in NOW na! (ulit? ulit? hehehe)

I just notice that from the list above, I only have 2 things in mind, my family and work!

My prayer...

Lord, please provide our whole team the full strength to face the challenges and difficulties in our work.  We claim that we will all be doing just fine through Your guidance.  Please give us wisdom to say the right words during the meetings that we're going have with external auditors, with process owners and co-workers.  We lift it up to You Oh, Lord! We claim it, it will be a big success!

Please guide our families that we left in the Philippines for a while.  In everything we do, we offer it to You! In Jesus' name.  Amen.

IA team, good luck! we can do it! gogogogo! :)

1 comment: