Monday, May 27, 2013

Nissan ka na? :)

There are times that I could still remember you, I miss you I guess. 

We've been through a lot, you were there when I was in one of the most difficult times of my life, you taught me to be stronger.  You brought me to the right places where I found the answers to all my questions and worries at that time.  You brought me to church and my parents' house where I find peace and comfort all the time.  I thank you for staying with me for more than a year.  You taught me how to be independent and enjoy my "me-time" from time to time.  I thank you for not giving me a headache, I never experience any failure from your side during the time that we're still together.  You're like a best friend to me.  I know you can't say anything but you witnessed the crying moment of my life...hahaha if you could only speak, I'm sure you'll say "OA mo 'te!" hehehe

Goodbye! but I know you'll be in good hands and they will take good care of you.  Missing you Nissan!



No comments:

Post a Comment