Friday, June 7, 2013

Bomb Threat

When I heard the security officer at our building, Net One Center in Taguig City, "This is not a drill. This is not a drill."  I got it! this is not a joke, this is for real.  At first, I was thinking if there was an email from building admin about a fire drill scheduled today, I can't remember receiving one.  All of us were forced to leave the building.  Around 2:30pm, we went downstairs and stayed in front of a different building near an open field.  We were informed around 5:30pm that the building was clear and safe to go back to our building.

So many realizations...what if there was really a bomb? what if we were not informed of the bomb threat? so many what if's....Thank God we were all protected and no harm happened to each and everyone of our officemates with other employees of our building.

Last Friday, I had dinner with my friend, Tin, we were thinking of going to Serendra or somewhere near the place, thank God we chose the one near at our office.  We went out of the restaurant around 8pm.  While driving, I heard the news about explosion at Serendra.  Thank God we didn't choose any restaurant from Serendra.  Then, when I watched the news at home, I saw the truck of Abenson which was hit by the wall from Serendra, I was shocked because that's the way going to Market Market supermarket.  Before we left the restaurant, I was thinking of going to the supermarket since we're running out of food at home.  Good thing, last minute, I changed my mind and went straight home.  I thank God for His guidance and protection. 

For these 2 incidents happened in Taguig City, I learned so many things:

1.  Life is short so live life to the fullest.
2.  Always choose to be positive about life.
3.  Express your love to the people who are dear to you.
4.  Don't let anger waste your energy.
5.  Always be calm.

In everything you do, always be positive!  You'll never know when will be your last breath.  God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment