Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Stage Mom ang peg! :)

Last March 13, I received a text message from teacher, "gud pm. mam, i would like to inform u that kiel will be our closing prayer for the recognition on March 21..pls prepare a short and simple closing prayer, pls provide us a copy so we can practice him during our rehearsals.  Thank you and God bless."

Hehe, I was so happy receiving that kind of text and to my surprise, I was able to prepare a short closing prayer maybe in 3 minutes right after teacher sent that message. hehehe di naman masyado excited si nanay...

Dear God,

We praise and love you.
We thank you for this recognition day that we celebrated today with our teachers, parents and family members.
We thank you for guiding all of us throughout the school year.
We ask that you continue to guide us.
We ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen.

so happy and proud nanay again.

This morning, I saw a pic on FB of a mom and a child during the child's recognition day, suddenly, some tears fell from my eyes.  I was touched and maybe excited for tomorrow, kuya kiel's recognition day.  Again again again, ang OA ko, sobrang stage mom na naman ako ....hahaha that's how I describe myself as a mother :)  I don't care if OA or stage mom ako, basta yun ako e! nothing more nothing less! :) I love being a "nanay" and i really really enjoy it kahit nakakapagod, sulit naman. 

Again, Congratulations anak! You proved to us that even I'm not a full time nanay to you, you can manage to do good in school!  You never know how you made us so proud! :)

Pictures to follow.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment