Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ang corny! Ang corny corny corny! :)

I've been too sensitive and insensitive at the same time. (ang gulo ba?) Insensitive because I didn't think before I talk.  I think I made one of the biggest mistakes in my life this morning. As much as possible I don't want to ruin my life with my family only because of stupid thing I did.  I am so sorry for what I did.  I would just like to be so transparent about my feelings, about what I am going through.  I am just so sad that the person I'm expecting to understand me can't understand what I am going through.

Oh well, I should still be the one to understand them.  Ang sakit sa ulo.  Ang hirap ng tumatanda, daming naeexperience na kung anu-ano.  Ang sarap maging bata na ang iisipin mo lang e pano pumasa sa exam, san maghahanap ng kung anu anong bagay para makagawa ng school projects, kung anong ulam sa packed lunch na hinanda ng nanay mo....Ang saya.

I know this is normal but it's hard to be normal so let's all be abnormal??!! (ang corny ko na...obviously, it's non-sense!)  What I'm trying to say is it's hard to face everything when you know you're alone in this kind of battle!  Lord, please take me to the right path and clear my mind, heart and soul with all the positivity in life.  I'm enjoying life's journey but it's not always easy to experience that journey.  I hope in this journey of mine, I could pick so many lessons in life.

So help me God!

No comments:

Post a Comment