Thursday, March 14, 2013

Janis, our Valedictorian! :)

I'm just playing a role of a super proud tita :)  I could still remember how small you were when you were being brought to Lola's house because your mom and dad were working.  I miss those days. Definitely now that you grew up to be an intelligent young lady, a sweet little lady, I am more proud and happy to see you like that :)  Congratulations.  All your sacrifices paid off.  Of course, Congratulations to your mama for all her sacrifices too from waking up so early in the morning just to prepare your food to eat, your uniforms to wear, up to the time you and Kuya Ba get home from school doing your homework, reviewing your lessons.  Be thankful for having that kind of mother.  Also, be thankful to your papa who chose to be away from you to support your needs. :) I love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment