Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Normal Struggle

In the past few days, I've been tested with so many things.  I thank God for giving me the right people to talk with.  I gained so much wisdom from them on how to handle things on the right perspective. 

I realized as we grow older, we experience so many things ("struggles" I should say) but the important thing is the lesson you get from those struggles.  I came to realize that sometimes struggles will push you to your limits and I'm in the process of accepting that it's normal.  Everyone has their own struggle to deal with, no matter how hard it is, it's only them who could help themselves to face it.

I really appreciate the people I meet everyday and I came to believe that they really have purpose in your life. 

I enjoy life's journey, it's a continuous learning and I pray that I will be guided always by God's holy spirit. 

(may pinanggagalingan???? hehehe, I can't help but blog about it...)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hehehe ramdam na ramdam...sige back to work. need to send what we have discussed at baka makalimot ako..hehehe thank you for listening too! :)

      Delete