Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sa aming bahay...

Until now, I'm still overwhelmed with the kind of house that we have right now.  I wasn't expecting that it will come this soon.  I thank God for everything, for every peso amount that we put into the construction, for the successful processing of the loans, for the well-built house.  Thank You Dear God!






Soon, I'll reveal each room of our house, I still have no time to take photos inside the house.  Edmund and I are so proud of this house! sobrang achievement namin ito since we can't afford before a "magarang" house (but still we can't afford it now, it's only because of BPI loans that we availed that's why this came to reality) :)

Ang sarap umuwi sa maayos na house :) Thank You again Dear God! :) Our kids love it too!



2 comments:

  1. exterior of the house is very beautiful, am sure the interior is, too! i love houses, so, keep the pics coming! congrats, Irene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! :) i'll post other pics soon :)musta na kayo and kids? sina tya cora and tyo brice musta na din? God bless!

      Delete