Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Field Trip ni Kuya (at ni nanay) :)

No more dramas! hehehe Last Sept 14, 2012, Alpha Angelicum Academy had their educational field trip for Pre-school to Grade 3 pupils.  The night before, I was so busy preparing for the things and food we need to bring. (excited si nanay! first time ito e hehehe kasi nga never ako nakasama sa field trip nung elementary days ko...ooooppppssss! enough na ang drama! nakakasawa na e...hehehe)


Our itinerary:
1.  Disney Show at Smart Araneta Coliseum
2.  Pizza Hut - kids were allowed to make their own pizza and the pizza was their lunch with spaghetti.
3.  Avilon Zoo

At Disney Show, all the kids were seated at the patron area while the parents were at upper box A.  I'm glad I was able to meet one of kiel's classmate's mom, Carol, mom of Abby Marfil.  I asked her if she wanted to join me to go Kiel's seat to give him a snack and drinks, then, we went to their seats and brought snacks.

Some of the photos from Disney Show:






At Pizza-hut, the kids made their own pizza.


About to start in making their own pizza! :)



Kuya Kiel is making his own pizza.

Finished product! Tada! :)

Kuya Kiel took this photo! ang galing hehehe :)

Kuya Kiel with his friends, Ahmed and SK pupil (forgot his name).
At Avilon Zoo, I was afraid I cannot share a lot of information about animals to Kiel, hope tatay was there to support me hehehehe :) Thank God I survived.  There was this monkey wherein we're allowed to take photos with it (him or her!).  I showed Kiel how brave nanay is (pero sobrang natatakot din kaya ako sa monkey just because I wanted to show him that it's ok to have a picture with the monkey, I was forced to do it..hehehe bahala na si batman!).

And this what I got...hahaha Kuya Kiel took this pic.  Kung alam ko lang na di rin magpapapicture si kuya, sana di na lang ako nagtapang tapangan...hehehe nakakakilabot kaya ang kamay nung monkey nung umakbay sya sa akin...hehehe 













I love to be a kid once more :) Kuya Kiel, thanks for this wonderful experience.  Sobrang sulit ang paghihintay ni nanay sa first field trip nya, mas masaya pa kasi kasama kita! Love you so much anak! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yey no more drama hehehe I love this line "Sobrang sulit ang paghihintay ni nanay sa first field trip nya, mas masaya pa kasi kasama kita!" Ma-drama pa rin but in a joyful way :) More field trips to come!

    ReplyDelete