Monday, October 29, 2012

Kaaliw!!!

Here I am again, may biglang pumasok sa utak ko, as in nangangati ang kamay ko na magsulat about one of my biggest achievement being employed in Cypress.  Actually, it's not that big deal but for me it's really a BIG BIG deal! I can't wait to document another milestone..hehehe (sige kayabangan na rin but it just makes me happy to document every achievement and even failures in my life here. pagbigyan nyo na!)

During JCC days, (Joaquin Cunanan & Company, a member firm of PriceWaterhouseCoopers), I used to review and read minutes of Board of Directors meetings, of course! it's confidential! but one thing I can share is one of its contents is the list of bank signatories.  The table wherein the approval limit is there with its respective approvers, different levels for different approval limit.

Guess what???!! I am now part of the bank signatories for our site. Yiiipppeeeee!!!! When I arrived at the office, I saw Signature Card/s to be filled out from the bank, I was thinking if I asked our admin that I need it but I can't remember asking for one.  When I checked my email, I read that something like this "Congratulations, you are now part of the bank signatories!".   hehehe (that's my perception.)  Now, that I'm writing it, I just realized that I'm getting old too because most of the bank signatories are those in the company for almost a decade... but it's ok! everybody's getting older naman, no one is exempted! :) bow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment