Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My BEN10

Kiel is a big fan of BEN10, most of his toys now are BEN10! I know most of them, Humungousaur, Heatblast, Jetray, Cannon Bolt hehehehehe I'm about to memorize all of them. I'm having so much fun playing with my kids, I feel like I'm a kid again and to tell you, I appreciate the cartoons now more than when I was at their age. hehehe (sabi nga ng hubby ko kung dumaan daw ako sa pagkabata kasi indi ko masyado kilala ang mga cartoon characters nung mga panahon ko..hahahha siguro nga bigla na lang matanda na agad ako!) Sometimes, I call Kiel "Ben" and he's ok with that. :) He's my BEN10.

BEN10 has a lot of power with different character and I must say my Kiel has really a lot of power.  He has all the energy to play from morning till evening, even right before we sleep he never loses energy, he's so "hyper".  Sometimes, I wonder where does Kiel get his energy?  He seems so excited in everything, he knows how to appreciate things around him.

On his 4th birthday last Oct 1, 2012, we celebrated it during their breaktime in their class.  We brought to their class a birthday cake, spag and chicken from Jollibee for kids and rice and chicken for the teachers.  Of course, his theme for his birthday was BEN10, so I bought small bags with BEN10 as a design and I did DIY bag tag for each kid.  I requested teacher Sherrie to give me the list of Kiel's classmates then I got a BEN10 design from internet for a bag tag, I put their names on it and have a label "Junior Kinder" and "Alpha Angelicum Academy".

Giveaways to kuya kiel's classmates, puzzle and school supplies with bag (BEN10 for boys while violet bag (matanda na ako, di ko kilala yung character na yan na pang-girl, Strawberry something ata..hehehe) for girls)

Giveaways with DIY bag tag

Kuya Kiel's bag tag
 More pics to come from tatay's camera :)

Happy birthday anak, kuya kiel, bujoy! :) We are so proud of you.  Please always be good to others.  Be a blessing to others.  Do not forget to share what you have with others.  Always prioritize your studies, that's the only treasure we can give you and Ethan :) Have more faith to our dear God! :) Continue to be prayerful.  We love you so much! Again, Happy 4th birthday kuya Kiel! :)

Kuya Kiel during their field trip last Sept 14, 2012.  More photos a separate post to come :)



No comments:

Post a Comment