Thursday, August 9, 2012

"Sunglasses"

I missed wearing my sunglasses while driving...hehehe (masabi lang na nagddrive at may sasakyan...yabang mode!) hehehe Actually, I missed driving with a sun up in the sky, it's been more than a week since heavy rains didn't stop.  Thank God for this wonderful sunny day! Hope there will be no more heavy rains, it breaks my heart when I see people living in flooded areas.  I once experienced that and I know how hard it is, to clean all the mess brought by the flood.  It was in 2007, Sept 28, there was a typhoon named "Milenyo".  We didn't expect in the house that all our furnitures will be submerged in the flood due to heavy typhoon.  The water filled our house at my chest level.  That was the first time we experienced that one.  That was 3 months before our big day, wedding day!

I remember Edmund and I had a big fight to the point that he wants to call the wedding OFF! :( It was before when Edmund used to be so jealous about my past.  It was hard for me to deal with it so I opened it up to my parents, I cried a lot, even my parents were so worried about me, us, what the future will bring.  When I remember that and try to relate it with our current situation, it's now me who is so "selosa".  I should have learned my lessons.  I must think that I've experienced it before with Edmund when he was so "seloso" and it was so hard to explain everything to him.  I should not let my jealousy kill me, I should have an open mind and just say to myself, "I don't want Edmund to experience what I've experienced with him before."  Whenever I feel any jealousy, I am trying to divert my attention to other things.  Sometimes I still feel the insecurities but as much as possible I try to compose myself and be more confident about myself and be more secured with the love of my husband. :)  I thank God for continuously reminding me how uniquely I was created.  He never fail to remind me how wonderful life is to be wasted in petty things that need not to be entertained.  I am UNIQUE! :) I have my own identity and my husband love me for who I am.  I love you tatay! :)

Some photos from our pre-nup photoshoot:







No comments:

Post a Comment