Thursday, August 2, 2012

Exciting Day

I'm so excited on this day, the day that Kiel's Status Report in school will be given.  All the results of his exam is summarized in a report together with his teacher's evaluation on his performance in school.  Excited and nervous at the same time.  I don't know if I'm OA but that's exactly how I feel today.  I want to pull the clock's arms to make the time faster so I could hear already the GOOD news!  I am so positive that Kiel is really doing good in school.  Of course! I can't deny that there are times that he's being naughty in school, as teacher said, "it's part of growing up kids".  He is so curious about things around him, he keeps on questioning things that sometimes I ran out of answers (and pass it to tatay to answer his questions hehehe).  As I told tatay, I'm in charge of Kiel's schooling (teaching him with his assignments, helping him with his projects and all) up to grade school only.  Tatay is so smart to guide Kiel and Ethan on their high school and college days.  Hehe the level of my knowledge cannot reach tatay's.  I have accepted it already.  I always tell tatay since we got married, I became so "bobo" na...hehehe kasi I realized there are so many things that I didn't know that tatay knows.  There is always a scientific explanation on how things happened, made or created.  He just know it! He loves to read.  I hope our kids will get that habit from their tatay - READING! :)

At 1:45pm today, I called papa to inquire about Kiel's scores in their exam.  I'm such a proud nanay, thanks Kiel for making us tatay so proud!  He got perfect scores in Math and Christian Living.  He scored 19 out of 20 in Reading, 28 out of 30 in English and 28 out of 30 in Science! :) Keep it up anak! :) Congrats! We love you so much and Ethan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment