Tuesday, August 7, 2012

So disturbed!

So many deadlines to deal with but what I'm doing.  Still wasting my time to browse twitter, FB accounts and updating this blog.  I don't know what happened in me these past few months, I've been so lazy in finishing the tasks on time.  Maybe because my mind set or my priorities change, since I had my second child, I've been looking forward to my early retirement.  Tomorrow, Aug 9, it's gonna be my 8th year with Cypress Semiconductor.  So long and 2 more years I can retire.  I'm in the state of my life that I'm looking forward to our future and wishing that someday I can be a full time Nanay and just have a business that will really prosper.  I wish by my 10th year anniv with Cypress, we have a clear idea of what business to venture in.  We have lots of families to support, my parents, my parents in law and sometimes we share something with my brothers' families and Edmund's sister's family.  How I wish God will hear my desires to do things at the same time, retiring with a good business that can fully support our families... Lord, I know You know our hearts' desires, hope these desires are also according to Your will.  Someday, I have faith that this will happen.

I need to bring back the old Irene who is so hard working and very energetic to finish all the tasks on time.

I know this will happen.  Go back to work, Irene! :)

1 comment: