Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Kiel's Adventures in School

When Kiel started going to big school at Alpha Angelicum Academy, never a moment that I didn't enjoy doing his assignment with him.  Lately, their assignment in Christian Living is about family.  I love doing art works with our family picture on it. :)  I put together the following photos in Kiel's family tree assignment:



Taken in 2010 during Nanay's birthday celebration at La Mesa Ecopark and after that, we went straight to Holiday Inn Ortigas.

Kuya Kiel is so tiny here, look at his picture above, he's so BIG! I am so happy to have this wonderful family.  I thank God for this wonderful gift.  He may shower us with material things but most of my treasured possession is my FAMILY! :)  I can't imagine what life would be without them.  Family is happiness! :)

Everyday I get excited what my Kiel's assignments are.  I put so much effort and time to spend with him to finish his assignments.  This is one of nanay duties I really enjoy :)  I will never get tired of helping him to reach his goals and I think this is a good start as a training ground for him to be disciplined in everything that he does.  I will support him all the way.  This is also a training for me when it's Ethan's turn to go to school.  Thank you kuya for training nanay to be more patient.  Sorry for shouting at you when you don't follow nanay.  In time, you will realize why nanay is doing everything just to instill to you "sense of responsibility".  I want you and Ethan to grow up responsible, wise men, street smart, courteous, God-fearing.  Tatay and I will help both of you to become the person you wanted to be.  We are your guide in achieving your dreams.  Just have big faith to the Lord! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment