Monday, August 13, 2012

Dance4Life

Never in my life that I joined any activity like this one, "a dance marathon for a cause".  My husband and I enjoyed it a lot kahit balde baldeng pawis ang lumabas sa amin :) .  I never join any fun run because I know I will not enjoy it and for sure, I can't make it to the finish line.  This dance marathon caught my attention when my officemate, Kristia Baruela, sent me the link to the online registration.  I didn't think twice, I signed up for me and my husband.  I didn't ask my husband first before I register him, for one thing I know he will enjoy it too!  I just told him after few days of registration. hehehe

 

This is the first time in the Philippines to have this dance marathon and glad to say that I was part of this event. :) 
Nanay and Tatay together on the dance floor!!! yiiiihaaaaa! :)

With my officemates, Kristia and Joan.

We're so proud to finish this dance marathon :)

Aside from the fact that we enjoyed it, we were able to help in our own little way the victims of "Habagat".  (Photos courtesy of Kristia :)



No comments:

Post a Comment