Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Things I learned...

As we grow older, we experience so many things, there's sadness, happiness, failure, feeling of being neglected or ignored, love et al.  Through these experiences, we learn but sometimes it's hard to learn from your own experience or mistakes.  In time, you will realize things happened for a reason.  You may not know the reason at the time you're experiencing it but eventually, you will learn from it.

In my 4 years and 7 months being married to Edmund, I could say I had lots of trials and pains.  Also, I've caused a lot of pain to my loving husband.  It says that everyday is a learning experience (hope he will not give up on me as I'm still learning...)  Sometimes, I am so insensitive about the feelings of others as long as it is convenient for me then it's fine.  In our marriage, I learned so many things, I learned and I'm still learning to keep quiet when I know he's hotheaded (I know I'm still struggling with this but I'm trying really hard...), I learned to carefully listen about his thoughts, stories and others, I learned to live simply, I learned to love my immediate family first before any one else' family, I learned to be romantic at times (because he told me I'm not the sweet type of person), I learned to be more patient, to be more loving, to be more caring, I learned to thank the Lord for all the blessings He showered us because He gave me Edmund and my kids who showed me how wonderful life is.  They are God's instruments to enlighten me that everyday is a wonderful day, whatever I'm going through everyday, I know at the end of the day, God makes a way to make things the way it should be.  I just trust Him that He will protect and guide us in everything we do.

Baby Ethan at 2 months

Ethan at 5 months, Nanay and Kuya Kiel

Ethan, Tatay and Kuya Kiel



No comments:

Post a Comment