Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hard to focus...

Again, I was encouraged to create my own blog after reading blogs of @pattylaurel @mommyfleur @pyxxie0703 to name a few.

Since I gave birth last Dec 22, 2011 to our 2nd son, i've been struggling with my life.  I didn't know what happened but it just happened.  I believe that there are really reasons for everything.  Now, that I am very much ok, I'm still struggling with my life.  Good thing, this time, it's now on a positive side.  It's hard to focus on your work when all you wanna do is take care of your kids then we're about to have our 2nd home finally built, hopefully this August, we can move in there! :)  I have so much reasons to be happy, thankful and more motivated to do my work.  It's just that most of the time, I'm struggling in budgeting my time with my work, family and self. I am pretty sure that in the next couple of days, weeks, months, I'll get used to it.  In God's perfect timing, I believe that everything will fall into its proper places.  I just have to believe and trust Him.  :)


2 comments:

  1. hi I! honored naman ako by the mention on this post. keep writing your thoughts down lang! masaya din balik balikan :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're one of my inspirations in writing :) ang galing mo magsulat kaya kesehodang trying hard ako, magsusulat pa rin ako! :) hehehe

      Delete