Thursday, July 26, 2012

Praning again and again...

Yesterday was the first day of my overnight Executive Check Up (ECU).  I thank Cypress for this benefit, I really appreciate that they are willing to spend more just to make sure their employees are healthy.  I was so nervous because I was thinking "what if I'm pregnant?", I just thought of it when I had already my X-ray.  I asked couple of nurses the possible effect of radiation to babies, they said the baby might have inborn defects or similar to that, Oh No! I just put my baby (if i'm really pregnant) to danger.  I went to the hospital's pharmacy to get pregnancy test kit, apparently, there is no available kit :( Gosh! I really need to check if I'm really pregnant. I texted and called my husband just to share how I feel.  He advised me to go to Mercury Drug in front of the hospital.  I went there even I have my patient name tag on my wrist.  I bought two kits just to make sure.  When I got back to the hospital, immediately, I checked it.  It's negative! but there's a symptom on my breast that I can't help but think I am pregnant.  Same symptom with my previous pregnancies.  I really do hope I'm not!!!! Though I'm married, I'm shy to broadcast that I'm positive, my youngest son is only 7 month old.  NAKAKAHIYA!!!!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment