Sunday, July 29, 2012

Isang Maulang Monday

I woke up at around 5am because our Ethan normally wakes up around that time.  Super early bird! :) I thought of calling kuya Kiel's school to confirm if there are no classes (since there's a storm/typhoon "Gener") and confirmed, No Classes for my big brother Kiel! :) Kuya was asking to borrow tatay's ipad but we didn't allow him even he has no school today.  The rule is that he can only use ipad during Friday night and Saturdays.  He was begging but still we stayed firm with our decision.  Tatay just offered him just to watch a dvd then he agreed.  We left the house while kuya is watching the movie.

I asked tatay to bring me to the office, I don't want to drive long and face heavy rains while driving.  Since he's not bringing kuya and papa to their house in Summer Breeze, tatay agreed to bring me to the office. Yahhhooo! Again, as usual, we had a slight argument.  I just noticed that whenever we are together, there is no time that we had no arguments even petty.  We can't live without arguments.  Based on his opinion, it's me who always analyzes things and always jump to wrong conclusion.  Ok, I admit, it's my nature but ok, again, I'll try to lessen that attitude in me.  I hope I can do it ASAP.

I asked for forgiveness and said sorry! then we are ok before I leave the car.  It's nice to have small arguments but I don't want to have it everyday.  I hope I can change it the way he wanted me to. I hope I will become a better listener so he will not avoid telling me stories.  I don't want to happen that he will feel more comfortable telling stories with his friends than his own wife. :( Sorry tatay!

No comments:

Post a Comment