Monday, June 24, 2013

5 weeks...

It was only 5 weeks ago last Friday, June 21, 2013, when I had my first brand new car and on the same day, my second time to meet an accident.  Thank God it was only a minor accident!  It was raining last Friday, I didn't know what happened why I continued to step on the gas while the SUV in front of me already stopped.  I had an illusion that the SUV was still moving.  It was ironic that the SUV I bumped was my husband's.  Good thing, there was no damage on his car since I hit the spare tire at its back.  All the damages are on my car.  Whew! I thank God for that's the only thing happened and no one got hurt.

I cried and was not in the mood to mingle with people including my kids.  I just told kuya kiel that "I am sad",

Kuya Kiel: bakit ka sad nanay?
Nanay:  Kasi nasira ko si mirage :(
Kuya Kiel:  wag ka na sad nanay, happy ka na.  I-fi-fix ko lang yun, madali lang yun. hiram lang ako tools kay lolo, screw driver and hammer. pupukpukin lang yun. (hehehe anak! napasaya mo ako ditto! love you)

Natawa na lang ako and so proud of kuya kiel that he knows how to comfort nanay.  Love you anak.


This too shall pass.  Note to myself:  "Be extra careful when driving." 

Thank You Lord for this experience, I know I learned a lot to accept my mistakes and do something to correct it.

No comments:

Post a Comment