Monday, June 17, 2013

PS

Pressured...Stress! Two words what I exactly feel right now.  I feel the pressure from work deadlines, seeing the list of to do's alone, I cannot tell if I can make it to the finish line.  Positive positive thoughts come on! let's meet now, positive thoughts.

This morning, I had a very heartfelt conversation with my hubby with things I felt this morning.  I just misinterpreted what other people told me.  I told my hubby about it and I didn't expect my tears to fall.  My hubby listened with what my interpretation was.  Good thing my hubby is a very good listener and adviser.  He told me not to interpret things negatively and don't be a problematic creature.  Listening to my hubby gave me comfort that I wanna feel.  He hugged me and told me just take it easy! He was teasing me at the end of our conversation:

Tatay:  Dati, pinagkakamalan lang na ate kita.
Nanay:  Eh ngayon?
Tatay:  Ngayon, mukhang nanay na kita.

pooorrr Irene...hehehe

need to relax.  I hate this feeling.  I was guilty yesterday when Kuya Kiel had tantrums, I shouted at him instead of saying nice things and giving him comfort, I just showed him how nanay was a monster yesterday! so sorry anak. Then, when I got home, I was telling my mom-in-law about Ethan's favorite fruit, juice etc. etc.  Kuya Kiel suddenly said "si nanay talaga, ayaw na sa akin" I immediately hugged him and told him "I love you anak" (I'm now about to cry...waaahhh..sobrang nadurog ang puso ko!) 

As my hubby told me, never bring pressure from work to home.  I need to have quality time with my family, kids.  Priority! Priority! Priority!

We said good night to each other, before we sleep last night, kuya kiel and I were back to our normal kulitan. 

Again, to all working moms out there, never bring the headache you got from work to your home.  Leave it in the office and take it again the following day when you get back to the office.

Lord, give me strength to face the challenges I am going through at work, home and relationship with family members.  I claim I can do all of these through Your guidance.  Thank You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment