Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ethan..our bunso!

Grabe, time flies too fast.  Our Ethan is getting bigger and bigger everyday.  He is smart and responsible kid as early as now.  I said that he's responsible because he knows how to clean his toys and put them back to their proper places after playing. :)

When Edmund and I were still planning to have another baby after Kiel, I was worried if I could give him/her same level of love with what I have for Kiel at that time.  When we finally had Ethan, I am so amazed how God teaches me to love another baby as much as I have for Kiel.  It's a magical feeling, you don't need to force yourself to love somebody, it just happened.  So amazing!

Now, Ethan loves to dance, sometimes, loves to sing and make faces.  I enjoy videoing him while doing these things and some of it are as follows:  (Enjoy as much as I enjoy it whenever I watch these! :)

 
 

 
 
Some of Ethan's selfie pics (sometimes, with nanay too..hehe) ;)
 



 
 
Love you Ethan! ;) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment