Thursday, September 26, 2013

Random blog entry...

Today is a very blessed day for me and for the people who have touched my life!

I am so happy for a colleague, a friend (kahit di nya ko friend at kung assuming lang ako na friend nya), for being an SSC Site Manager, her additional role in our company.  Itago natin sa pangalang Jeng (Nerissa Remo Aquino, CPA, CIA, MBA).  Little did she know that she taught me a lot, how to eat California maki..hehe, kidding aside, she taught me how to be discreet about your feelings/thoughts.  Not long time ago, I was so expressive of how I feel and whenever I get a chance to talk with other people, I tend to tell how I feel.  She taught me not to trust everybody easily, it's not that everyone has a bad intention but it's better to be careful in sharing your feelings/thoughts with others.

Congratulations! To the nth power ang happiness ko for you! I know you're looking forward to a better place in a corporate world! This is it pancit! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning, I was able to interview a candidate for a position of Accountant.  It was nice talking to him, a very young individual with a positive views in life.  I learned that you cannot only learn things from those older than you, it's good to know you learn from the young ones.  Their views are clear!  When your young with less stress (from other responsibilities like mom duties, wife duties etc etc), your energy is too high!  It's contagious! :)

Today is a very positive day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha thanks thanks! Ako rin natuwa kay candidate kanina. He is young and yet he seemed to know exactly what he wants and how to reach for his goals. Parang hindi sumagi sa isip ko yun when I were his age. Para ngang nakikita ko rin si Noel sa kanya. Lalo na yung part na wala naman sa school yung success mo. Well, nakakatulong but it still boils down to the person. If he gets hired, mag coffee coffee or breakfast na lang with him to talk about life hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete