Thursday, October 17, 2013

Goal!

I saw this photo from Marian Rivera's instagram account (please take note I'm not a fan. period.)  How I wish I could reach this abs (sobrang ilusyunada lang!) pero at least sana lumiit na ang aking tummy. 

 
Grabe no? sobrang sexy.  Because of this, I hope this time totoo na that I will try to avoid eating so much food and befriend healthy food.  Super Goodluck raise to the nth power!!!! hehehe
 
At least this time, I have my goal, my "christmas dress" goal, hehe I wish I could wear this outfit on Christmas day.  Lord, it's Your birthday, please help me to look really good on Your special day! :)
 
 
This look is my peg. (Cheska Garcia Kramer)
 


 
 
Di naman masamang magwish, hope I can do this! :)  baka sakaling mapansin na ko ni Daniel Padilla if ganito na ang itsura ko..hehehe :)  This is the story behind Daniel Padilla hehehe


I'm claiming it, all of this will happen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment