Monday, August 12, 2013

Wala na naman si Nanay :(

Gosh! I just learned last week that kuya kiel's exam is scheduled next week already from Aug 19-22.  This is the exact schedule of my business trip.  I can now feel the guilt, how I wish I'm always beside them to support and guide them particularly in school activities/exam/events etc. etc.

Right this very moment, I'm getting emotional (as usual, indi si Irene ito if alang emotions na kasama..hahaha), kidding aside, I really feel the sadness.  Again and again, ang OA ko, I will be away for 5 days only but still for me it's long!!!  I will miss my kids and tatay, the kulitan before matulog and paggising sa morning. haaaayyyyyssssss :(

Now, I realized how sadness an OFW feels whenever they leave their families here in Pinas.  I am just imagining it but it breaks my heart already.  I salute all OFWs who choose to leave their families to provide better future for their kids and the whole family.  My tatay (biological father) used to be an OFW, if not for his sacrifices, we (me and my kuyas) will not be here enjoying our lives with our own families.  Thank You tatay! kahit madalas pasaway ka..hehehe but still we love you and thank you! :)

Back to kuya kiel's exam, so my plan is to review him Friday night (so I need to go home as early as possible) and Saturday morning.  At Saturday lunch, we have guests at home. Saturday evening, we need to finish the review for all subjects.  Then, I need to prepare another set of reviewer that I will leave at home and let tatay review kuya kiel night before his exam.  While writing this, I'm figuring out already my weeknight schedules from tomorrow until Friday.  Hope teacher Joy will give the pointers for exam a little bit earlier.

So again, good luck nanay Irene! I know you can do it but be ready sa mga puyatan again.. hehehe

So help me God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment