Monday, July 22, 2013

Home Base

When I checked my FB account one day, I received a private message from one of my friends, Cheng Roque Villaroman.  She asked me if I'm willing to feature our new home and be interviewed in one of the tv shows of GMA (QTV11).  Her sister is an Account Officer from BPI where we availed the loans we used for our lot and construction of our house. 

It all started here Our Home , Cheng read about this blog entry and forwarded to her sister since I mentioned there about availing BPI loans that's why our dreams came true. (something to that effect! :)

With the "feeling showbiz" attitude in me, I said yes for the interview, of course! I asked permission from tatay.  He said Yes so I said Yes to my friend. 
J
Last Tuesday, I received a text message and a call from Donna Barroga of BPI, she wanted to schedule the interview on a Thursday afternoon, I told her we cannot accommodate them as we have a regular office work from Mondays to Fridays.  "If weekend, we can entertain you", I told her.  So she scheduled it on July 20, Saturday.

Last Saturday, Donna came in first then the production crew from GMA 7 for "Home Base" show.  Actually, I didn't know about the show, they just told us about it and Pia Guanio is hosting it every Saturday at 10am at QTV11.

The production crew set up the lights, camera and everything.  At first, Edmund and I will be interviewed as planned but I got nervous and showed the shyness in me, so I just let my husband be interviewed alone.  (I'm sure, tatay was disappointed with the way I handled it, my nervousness.)  Being a gentleman that he is, he was on the spotlight and did the talking from start to end.  I was a bit guilty when my son approached me "nanay, let's go sama tayo kay tatay."  Poor Irene! I just let my son joined tatay during the interview.  After the interview, I realized that I was a bad example to my son.  I should have overcome my nervousness, I should have shown him how his nanay so confident to deal with people.  Thank God, tatay did a great job and handled the interview very well.  At least, my son have witnessed how confident, brave his tatay to deal with strangers.  Love you tatay.  (may panghihinayang sa huli pero at least may kuha naman kaming family in front of our house, I hope it will be shown a little bit longer..hehehe #dipalaakopangshowbiz #pangbehindthecameralang hehehe)

Here are the photos and video during the interview.








With all the "lakas ng loob" naming mag asawa, we were able to build our dream house with the help of BPI Housing Loan.  We were able to provide our kids a better home and environment.

Thanks to my brother, Eric Villavicencio, Client Relationship Manager of BPI Sta. Rosa Branch, for always helping and assisting us in processing our loans. 

For those who want to have their dreams come true, have the courage and stay focus on your goal.  With BPI, they can help you reach your dreams! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment