Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Two Years Ago..

It's already Nov 2015, time flies so fast.  Two years ago, our yaya for 4 months left us.  At first, it was so hard for my hubby and I to wake up everyday so early to prepare the breakfast, packed lunch for kids, give my kids a bath, bring our Kuya Kiel to school, bring Ethan to lola's house, clean and wash the dishes after breakfast etc etc etc...

With that chores, my hubby and I were able to manage to do it on our own without the help of a yaya for 2 years and counting.  I cannot do it alone without the help of my loving hubby.  I super thank God for giving me such a wonderful husband who knows how to cook, wash the dishes etc. etc.. (it looks like it's my hubby pala who does the chores...hahaha)

This was our everyday routine:

4:30am-5:15 - Prepare breakfast, baon.
5:15-6am - Nanay's bath time then, nanay will give kuya a bath.
6-6:15am - Breakfast time with tatay.
6:20am - Tatay brings kuya to school.
6:21-7:30am - Nanay cleans the kitchen and wash the dishes.
7:30am - Nanay brings Ethan to lola's house.
7:45 - Nanay goes to office.

We changed our schedule since the start of this month.  I will be reporting to one of the subsidiaries of Cypress located in Laguna Technopark (LTI) until Jan 2016.  The location is near to our home :)

4-4:15am - Nanay's bath time.
4:15-5:15am - Prepare breakfast and baon.
5:15-5:30am - Breakfast time.
5:31-6am - Kuya's bath time and getting ready for school.
6:10-6:20am - We leave the house to bring Kuya to school. Yipppeee! this is now my new role, my son's driver going to school... :)  Then, I go straight to the office (LTI).  Wow! so early in the office.
6:21am - It's tatay's turn to clean the kitchen, wash the dishes, bring Ethan to Lola's house....hehe Love you tatay for doing this since we don't have a yaya.

I am blessed to have my husband, my partner in everything I do.  I cannot do it on my own.  Thank you and love you so much tatay.

Also, thanks to my in-laws for taking good care of our kids while we're working.

Thank God for giving me a wonderful family :) #blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment