Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My prayer....

"My Prayer....

Lord, give me more strength to face every challenge of being a mother.
I may not be a perfect mother for my sons but I am a God-fearing mother.
Please teach me to be more patient whenever they need me.
Please help me teach them the right values a child should be.

Lord, please give me more wisdom and strength on how to guide my kids.
To be God-fearing, respectful, have sense of responsibilities.
To honor the elders and be good to neighbors."

I saw this prayer from my draft list in my blog. I guess when I wrote this, I was challenged on how to discipline our kids because as they grow, they tend to answer back or should I say, they just express their opinion on things because they understand things more than before.

I still have the same prayer until now.  I just want my kids to be good and everything will be fine as they grow old.  I just want them to know God and keep it in their hearts that everything comes from Him, so be thankful to Him.  Even they struggle, I want them to understand that it's just part of life's journey, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you'll be accepted, sometimes you'll be rejected.  I want them to grow stronger for them to handle every life challenges.

I am lifting this up to Him and claiming that my kids will be the good father/head of their own family, great husbands, cool brothers, generous sons and good citizens of the Philippines (or if they want to migrate, to be good citizens of any country that they want to live in. hehehe).

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment