Monday, January 13, 2014

OMG! (Oh my gulay!)

It's been a while since my last post and I couldn't believe I wasn't able to post any entry last November and it's January 2014 now.  I think I've been too busy with a lot of things, there were lots of things happened in Nov and they are too many to mention.  Good thing about it was I learned so many things in all aspects of my life.  I became a better person and a good follower of Christ.  There were so many things bothering me but when I decided to lift them up all to the Lord, instantly I was relieved! He is truly amazing. He knows your heart's desires and if it's His will to make it happen, He will allow to make it happen.

I was amazed with His words in one of the masses I attended last December 2013, "Be responsible and multiply the things entrusted to you by God.  Be productive for others. Love more and give more."  I am not sure what verse is this but these sentences enlightened me and on that day, I felt the holy spirit talking to me as if I was the only one attending the mass.  God knows your heart's desires even before you tell Him, He knows what's in your mind, your heart.  In all the things I do, I am lifting it up to Him, He's so faithful and very forgiving God.

There are reasons for everything.  (gasgas na cliche but still I believe in that cliche.)

God is good all the time.

"Thank You for all the positive people that surrounds me.  I am being positive with their influence.  Keep me away from those negative people.  I pray that I will always be positive.  Help me Lord with this."

No comments:

Post a Comment